Concept to Launch
“Concept to Launch” is a 6-week entrepreneurial training program for women in the early stages of starting a business, with classes focusing on:
· developing the business concept,
· industry and market research,
· identifying target customers,
· pricing and marketing strategies,
· startup financials,
· legal business entities and,
· pitching your business.
Dates: Six Wednesday evenings from 6-8pm on Aug 16, 23, and 30 and continues Sep 6, 13, and 20. Partial, need-based scholarships covering up to half of the cost of the program are available through the generosity of Bridgeway Capital.