We all need to be smart about our financial future, but women face some unique challenges because of life choices that are made. Have a career or stay at home to care for children? Aging parents? Other family pressures? Each of these has financial implications.
PNC Community Development Banking and PNC Investments are partnering with The Forbes Funds to develop a special program to give women (and men) working knowledge and greater understanding of:
- Your total compensation that you can use in weighing new job offers and negotiating salary increases
- How much money you will need for retirement
- How to establish a regular savings plan to reach your financial goals
- What the different retirement accounts are and which one could be right for you
- When and how to select and work with a professional financial adviser so you can achieve your financial and retirement goals
Come join us for a valuable two hour session which will also include time to ask confidential questions to on site financial advisors and network with colleagues.