The East Liberty Chamber of Commerce is pleased to offer a new introductory workshop on Creating your own Social Media Presence.
Take your business to the next level by learning from brand strategist and social media marketing expert, Cynthia Oliver owner of The Social Source Marketing. This workshop will provide an overview of current trends in social media and how to make your business grow using digital marketing. Attendees will be provided access to post workshop videos providing how to details for using social media channels.
- Tangible ways to boost your social media engagement.
- The unique benefits and audiences of each social media platform.
- How to gain organic followers and reach targeted audiences.
- Posting quality content to increase your bottom line.
- When, why and WHO you should collaborate with.
- How to drive traffic to your website from social platforms.
- Stories: what to post and how to use them to engage followers.
- And much more!!
When: March 26 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Where: East End Cooperative Ministry 6140 Station Street. PIttsburgh Pa 15206
Cost: Free to Chamber of Commerce Members $25.00 to member guests and non-members.